You are invited to introduce yourself and participate in a potentially very useful presentation at the next free Innovation Leaders Online Networking Event
Thurs Sept 17, 12:00-1:30 pm EDT (5:00-6:30 pm BST/6-7:30 pm CEST/
9:30-11:00 pm IST)
“Remote Visual Collaborative Facilitation for Teamwork”
Dean Meyers, Founder of VizWorld
Ellen Afromsky, Founder of Phi Services
How well is your team working together remotely? Are you bogged down in too many meetings? Do you need skills in better remote team management and facilitation to keep them all engaged, on track, collaborating effectively, working as a team on and off camera?
From this session, you will take away techniques to effectively enable collaboration for all types of teams and projects, particularly those focused on innovation, and to effectively keep teams and people engaged and productive, even if it's just you with a client. It will be interactive, collaborative, engaging and even fun!…employing Bluescape Online Visual Collaboration Software and Zoom, two exceptionally collaborative tools. It will be led by Dean Meyers, founder of VizWorld – a leader in techniques for innovation and transformation, and Ellen Afromsky, founder Phi Services – Collaboration Technology Consulting.
At Phi Services, collaboration is a team sport! They are uniquely focused on accelerating your collaborative processes - creativity, agility, bringing innovative ideas to life quickly, tracking processes, visualization and most of all connecting teams internally and/or remotely for real-time data sharing – through technology - from planning to adoption. In a nutshell, their process is:
- Confer with client to understand their workflow and clarify their goals
- Design collaborative environments – software first! and hardware
- Recommend, sell and install their carefully curated selection of digital, collaborative solutions
- Consult with clients post-install to identify and provide training to transform existing analog use cases to new digital tools
- Continue to expand integration and work toward adoption together by providing a variety of Interactive Courses: Collaborative Online Experiential Learning that targets transformative skills required for employees at all levels to effect organizational change in a fully digital format using the platforms that have already been introduced
Before the presentation, all participants will have an opportunity to introduce themselves, followed by an opportunity for Q&A and discussion with the presenter.
If you currently do not have an Innovation Leader Membership in the Network and wish to participate in this free Event, click here for a free 30 day trial.
If you currently have an Innovation Leader Membership in the Network, register below now to participate in this free online Event.
Sep 17, 2020 12:00 PM ET -
Sep 17, 2020 01:30 PM ET
Number of Viewers
Submitted By: Arthur Fox(Founder and Chief Innovation Leader at Innovation Global Network) Aug 28th, 2020 ET